Nakoair Solar air heater No cost for heating Ventilation Dehumidification Humidification A healthy indoor climate. Avoid moisture, mold, fung...
Nakoair Solar air heater No cost for heating Ventilation Dehumidification Humidification A healthy indoor climate. Avoid moisture, mold, fungus...
Product details: OS30 solar air heater Standard Function: Heating outdoor fresh air, applicable in Spring, Autumn and Winter Model No. O...
Thermal performance testing for solar air collector; Pressure drop test; Time constant test; Visual inspection; Internal pressuretest; Rupture or collapse test; Stagnation temperature; Exposure test; Externalthermal shock; Internal thermal shock; Rain penetration; Freeze resistance; Mechanical load; Impact resistance test using steel ball; Final inspection. All above listed tests of the standard EN12975-1:2006+A1:2010 and ISO 9806:2017 were passed successfully in accordance with the criteria.
The Solar Keymark is a voluntary third-party certification mark for solar thermal products, demonstrating to end-users that a product conforms to the relevant European standards and fulfills additional requirements. It is widely spread across the European market and beyond. The Solar Keymark is a quality label.
Product details: OS42 solar air heater 2-in-1 Function: 1.Heating outdoor fresh air, applicable in Spring, Autumn and Winter; 2. Heating ind...
Product details: OS32 solar air heater 2-in-1 Function: 1.Heating outdoor fresh air, applicable in Spring, Autumn and Winter; 2. Heating indoo...
Product details: OS22 solar air heater 2-in-1 Function: 1. Heating outdoor fresh air, applicable in Spring, Autumn and Winter; 2. Heating indo...
Easy installation and operation
- OS32 can be installed in 2 different directions; OS42 can be installed in 3 different directions.
- Note that by setting up two panels, e.g. one facing east-south-east and one south-south-west, you can take full advantage of the available sunshine throughout the day.
- Nakoair® solar heater cannot raise the temperature of supply air or ventilate in these situations: If it’s overcast, the sun isn’t shining or is shining weakly, during the night, early in the morning or late at night and when the panel is covered by snow or ice or during rain.
- Can be installed on the wall or roof without the help of electrician / construction worker. Small area, light weight. Installing your solar panel is so easy that you can do it yourselves. Product includes thermostat and all the necessary accessories for installation, such as screws, fixing clips, air ducts, air outlets, manuals, etc.
- Please distinguish wooden house and brick wall, so the correct electric drill is adopted. You can substitute the spare parts except solar pv panels all by yourself within 30 minutes, with easy tools like scissors, tape, screwdriver, etc.
- Wooden house tools
- If you want to increase the heating efficiency, please increase the wind speed, the heat loss will be reduced. Please turn down the air outlet, if you need air going to the room with higher temperature; Or feel too noisy.
- Installation video
- Download Installation Manual of solar air heater